STEP 1 – REGISTER FOR ANY ONE OF THE MICRO-WALLET SYSTEM GIVEN BELOW. AND ADD YOUR ALL DETAILS -NAME OF WEBSITE , PAYOUTS , TIMER , ETC AND GET API KEY OR TOKEN.
- E – PAY
- FAUCETFLY – NO HOSTING AND DOMAIN REQUIRED OR YOU CAN MAKE WITH OWN HOSTING
- FAUCET HUB
- FAUCET SYSTEM
STEP 2 – REGISTER FOR HOSTING PLAN AND GET YOUR OWN DOMAIN NAME. SOME OF BEST HOSTING AND DOMAIN PROVIDER ARE GIVEN BELOW.
REMEMBER- FREE HOSTING IS NOT USEFUL TO RUN SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS. WEBSITE GET DOWN DAILY LOT OF TIMES AND IT DISTRACT VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS .
STEP 3 – PLACE ADVERTIESSMENTS ON WEBSITE OF POPULAR AD TYCOONS FOR EARNING MONEY. WELL KNOWN ADVERTIESMENT AGENCIES ARE GIVEN BELOW
POPULAR AD NETWORKS – FOR SHOWING ADS ON SITE AND GET PAID PER 1000 IMPRESSIONS
- ANNOYMOUS ADS – PAYS BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- AD ALSO ADS – PAYS BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- BITCO SET ADS – PAYS BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- MELLOW ADS – PAYS BITCOIN
- BLOCK ADS – PAYS BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- GOOGLE ADS – PAYS $
- ADGROW – PAYS $ – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- COIN ZILLA – PAYS BITCOIN
- PUBYLICIX – PAYS DOLLAR – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- IFREME BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- IFREAME DOGECOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- AD BIT – PAYS BITCOIN
- COIN MEDIA – PAYS BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
- COIN AD – PAYS BITCOIN
- TRAFFIC2 BITCOIN – ACCEPT ALL WEBSITES
STEP 4 : PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE (GET UNLIMITED TRAFFIC)
- EASY HITS FOR YOU
- CLIX FOR BTC (CLICK EXCHANGE)
- HIT LEAP
- BITCOIN SURF
- AUTO PROFITS SURF
- WALLET SURF
- HOT MONEY SURF
- AUTO MONEY SURF
- EARNING SURF
- PAYMENT SURF
- CASH IN SURF
- SURF RETURN
- SURF WITH MONEY
- SURF 4 COIN
- CAPITAL SURF
- SURF 4 MONEY
- FINANCE SURF
- SURF PROFIT
- FAST MONEY SURF
- MASTER SURF
STEP 5 – CONFIGURE BITCOIN FAUCET WORDPRESS PLUGIN BY 99BITCOINS BY USING FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
Its’ finally here! The first ever Bitcoin Faucet WordPress plugin. Now you can start your own Bitcoin faucet in less than 5 minutes.
This page will basically be the official documentation of the plugin and will explain everything you need to know from start to finish in order to start your own Bitcoin faucet with WordPress.
Keep in mind that this is a free plugin and I don’t have a lot of time to maintain it, that’s why so of the user interface looks a bit weird and I will have limited time to answer support requests. However I will do the best I can in order to keep this plugin working and up to date. Also I will mainly use video tutorials in order to explain about the faucet and not written tutorials (it’s just faster for me to create them).
If you don’t know what a Bitcoin faucet is I suggest starting with this post that will describe most of what you need to know about the subject and how you can make a business from it. When you get to the part on how to build a Bitcoin faucet come back to this page to learn the easier way than what is described in the original post.
So let’s get down to building your WordPress Bitcoin Faucet:
1. Get a hosting provider and install WordPress on it
This is the very basics of what you’ll need. I’m assuming you already know how to do this, if you don’t then I’m posting a video here that explains how to set up WordPress. Any hosting provider should do the trick, I personally use Bluehost for these types of project.
2. Install the Bitcoin Faucet WordPress Plugin
- Download the Bitcoin Faucet WordPress Plugin – Download link
- Go to “plugins” -> Add new -> Upload plugin
- Choose the file you’ve just downloaded and upload it to your site
- After the upload is compete click on “activate plugin”
3. Get an ePay and SolveMedia account
- Go to ePay and create an account
- Add your site’s URL to the account
- Go to SolveMedia and create an account
- Add your site’s URL to the account
4. Set up the plugin
This faucet has A LOT of options. Since I don’t have time to write them all down I created a video explaining everything you need to know about the faucet. Note that at the moment the video shows Faucetbox as an option and not ePay. Faucetbox have gone out of business but the process is basically the same for ePay.
5. Require registration for your faucet (optional)
Once of the best ways I’ve found to fight off spam is by requiring users to register to my site in order to use it. This deters most spammers and bots from the site. I use a paid plugin called “Wishlist Member” that takes care of setting up this registration process. This is not a must, but if you feel like you’re getting too many scammers on your site it’s worth to look into it.
If you’re looking for the “quick start guide” here are the musts:
Under the “general” tab
- Enter your payouts and timer settings
- Enter your SolveMedia API keys
- Enter the URLs for your faucet page and “check address” page
- The referral link URL scheme is this: http://yourwebsite.com/?r=btc_address
Under the “payment” tab
- Enter your ePay API keys
On your faucet page:
- Enter the faucet shortcode
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM START TO FINISH TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE FAUCET WORKS (ALL CAPS, SO YOU’LL KNOW IT’S IMPORTANT).
Now that you’re good to go I suggest going back to the original post and reading everything that doesn’t involve setting up the faucet – it’s crucial information.
A few important things to remember:
- Payments are made through ePay but you will have to click the “make payment” button in order to send all addresses that qualify for payment to ePay.
- Make sure your ePay account is funded or addresses won’t be queued for payout.
- Make sure to limit your ePay account only to your IP address. There have been several issues with ePay in the past and this will probably prevent them. You can find your server IP address here.
- From personal experience I suggest allowing user comments on your faucet – it’s the fastest way to know that something is not working right.
- At the moment the only data I gather from these faucets is how much is being paid – that’s all. No passwords, bitcoin addresses or any other sensitive information is being passed along. Just a number of how many Satoshis have been queued for payment each time you click “make payment”.
This faucet is still in Beta in probably has bugs and glitches. I can’t give it 24/7 support but I will try to fix anything that comes up if I have the time. If you have any issues, comments or suggestions please let me know through the comment section below.
Version 1.3.9 (December 8th 2016) – Bug fixes
Version 1.3.8 (December 8th 2016) – Bug fixes
Version 1.3.5 (November 23rd 2016) – You can now update the plugin within from with the WP admin area
Version 1.3.4 (November 22nd 2016) – ePay issue fixed, displaying info about payouts on claims page
Version 1.3.3 (November 13th 2016) – DB query bug fix
Version 1.3.2 (November 13th 2016) – Fixing calculation of claims
Version 1.3.1 (November 13th 2016) – Minor text changes and updated user profile page with seniority
Version 1.3.0 (November 12th 2016) – Limited registered users to only one address, added seniority info on claims tab
Version 1.2.7 (November 8th 2016) – Added epay.info as payment option
Version 1.2.6 (November 4th 2016) – Ability to add admin bonuses / penalties, remove ref info if no referral was set
Version 1.2.4 (October 31th 2016) – Bug fixes, added timer and sound
Version 1.2.3 (October 28th 2016) – Bug fixes, fixed issue of payouts display in BTC instead of Satoshi
Version 1.2.1 (October 21th 2016) – Bug fixes
Version 1.2.0 (October 21th 2016) – Added registered user functionality, bot protection
Version 1.1.5 (October 20th 2016) – Bugs fixed, admin tool tips added
Version 1.1.4 (October 10th 2016) – Bugs fixed
Version 1.1.3 (September 29th 2016) – Fixed additional issue with “check address” URL.
Version 1.1.2 (September 26th 2016) – Fixed issue with “check address” URL, can be also a dynamic URL.
Version 1.1.1 (September 12th 2016) – Fixed SolveMedia issue, plugin is now compatible with php 5.2 and up.
If you feel this plugin helped you, feel free to reference it on your site, I appreciate your support